There is a significant and growing set of information and publications available to support stakeholders understanding the potential of this new knowledge, and understanding how to participate in this major collaborative initiative. The following materials have been published through our Australian Institute initiative. Papers for the Global Institute context will be produced shortly.
AIPS Published Whitepapers:
- Australian Prosperity: An alternative approach to sustained economic Development. Economic growth and budget repair.
- The Executive Epidemic: Unsustainable Overload. Idea resistance. Perverse incentives. Frustrated value. Career risk.
- Active Value: New Research Empowering Sustained Superannuation Prosperity.
- Organisational Performance: Achieving sustained high performance value creation in large scale mature stage Australian organisations.
- Enhanced Stewardship: Enhanced Government and Community Sector Performance, Better Societal Outcomes, and Activation, Engagement and Alignment across Public, Commercial and Community Sectors.
- AIPS Submission to Sir Donald Brydon‘s UK Independent Review into the Quality and Effectiveness of Audit
- AIPS Submission to UK FCA Consultation on Building a Regulatory Framework for Effective Stewardship
- AIPS Submission to U.S. House Committee on Financial Services consideration of ESG issues
- AIPS Expert Submission to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry. And, a 2nd Submission in Response to the Commissioner’s Interim Report.
- AIPS Submission to the review of the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s consultation on Principles and Recommendations edition 4.
- AIPS Submission to the Independent Review of the Australian Public Services consultation process.
- AIPS Federal Budget Submission Paper seeking funding for a report on “Sustained High-Performance Value-Creation in the Australian Economy”. Jobs Growth. Wage Growth. Economic leadership for a new era.
- Federal Parliament Standing Committee on Industry, Innovation, Science and Resources: Inquiry into impacts on local businesses in Australia from global internet-based competition. Australian Institute of Performance Sciences (PDF 648 KB) [submission #14]
- Federal Parliament Senate Committee on Future of Work and Workers: Inquiry on the impact of technological and other change on the future of work and workers in Australia. Australian Institute of Performance Sciences (PDF 785 KB) [submission #19]
AIPS Roundtable Series – Reportage:
- Enhancing Investor Performance (Parliament of Victoria, 17 April, 2018)
AIPS Media Interviews and Articles:
- Super Power: Why the future of Australian capitalism is now in Greg Combet’s hands (20 March 2019, The Conversation)
- What TV comedy ‘The Good Place’ tells us about why banks and other corporations are in a bad place (7 February 2019, ABC News)
- Interview with AIPS Exec Director, Danny Davis regarding Hayne Royal Commission report re-writing the rules for corporate Australia (1 February 2019, ABC TV, The Business)
- A Crisis In Governance: Impetus to better economic and social performance? (published The Mandarin, 25 May 2018)
- To build an innovative future, don’t stop at start-ups. (first published 26 Nov 2015, on ABC The Drum)
- Innovation-aware governance: An enhanced framework for growth (first published Governance Directions, journal of the Governance Institute of Australia, March 2014)
- A curated set of papers from other authors and organisations providing further background to the curious
We aim to support stakeholders as they go through their necessary and appropriate consideration processes. We will communicate closely with you, and provide you with the relevant information to assist your organisation on its path to active participation. Please let us know how else we can support you, by emailing us directly.